WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Normans vs Vikings: Clash of Warlords

Luke's first game of Saga! Warning- it's a short one. I make a bad Viking.

The mission is Clash of Warlords

Stev Goatcrusher's Vikings
  • 8x Hirdmen
  • 4x Hirdchicks (Battle Babes!)
  • 8x Bondi
Jean Luc's Normans
  • 6x Mounted Knights
  • 6x Mounted Knights
  • 4x Mounted Knights

The game!  (Note- the hut was just assembled, I hadn't had time to make the fur look like thatch.  Looks like a bad tupee right now...

My first time running Vikings.

The prissy Normans.

Ready to ride out. 
I take the first turn.  For some reason I think moving the chicks into the woods is a good idea.  Easy to see here how I made a terrible mistake...


Luke rolled 4 6's.  Ow!

Normans charge my lead unit!

Losing his own Hearthguard for 4 of mine!

Oh d'oh.  I didn't have any guys within 2" of me.  For some reason I totally spaced and forgot that Normans... you know... move fast.

And with that Luke wins bottom of 1!  Ow.  Fortunately, we set up and played another!  Check back in a few days for Stev Goatcrusher's revenge!

Top Posts Within 30 Days

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...