WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD

Monday, August 20, 2012

More 4Ground Games Buildings

After thoroughly enjoying my Medieval Cottage by 4Ground Games (see my review here), I was eager to order the other 2 buildings in the line: The Dwelling, and The Hovel.  Because they are essentially the same product shaped slightly differently, I'm not going to review them individually, but instead let the pictures do the talking.
The village

Thankfully, we now have the 3 requisite buildings to play the "Home Land" scenario, so expect to see it soon!
The crates and barrels really add a lot- I wish I could remember where I got them!

Okay... yeah... I kinda messed up the thatch on the hovel...  need to fix that up

The Dwelling
With their hairpieces removed

The inside of the dwelling

I hope you enjoyed these pictures.  I really really like these products.  Can't wait to get a game in with all 3 on the table soon!

Top Posts Within 30 Days

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...