Monday, June 4, 2012
Welcome to The Tapestry!
Hi, and welcome to The Tapestry! We hope to make this a great resource for fellow Saga players around the world. The Tapestry is a joint effort between WWPD, Scary Biscuits Studios, and the I-95 gamers. You can expect Battle Reports, Gallery posts, Tactics chat, and much much more. So stick around, "follow us" with your favorite RSS reader, and check back often!
Top Posts Within 30 Days
-
The other night I went out to Ron Bingham's to play a game of Saga at his place. Joining us were also J.D. and Malcolm. These are all ...
-
For those who have been waiting this release it's been a while coming but I finally got my review copy of the English language version ...
-
A little while back I think I posted that I had chosen to use Wargames Factory (WF) Ancient German Cavalry model to stand-in as mounted Stra...
-
I thought it would be interesting to review some of the Saga Swords for Hire units instead of one specific faction. These units can usual...
-
I was happy to receive a group of Saga Crusader models from Gripping beast to review. These models go with the new " Crescent and Cross...