Just some pics today. This is now an old post, but still showcases the second unit of Normans I painted. The figs are the excellent Conquest plastics. Shield transfers are by Little Big Men Studios. Bases are Flames of War.
Talk about these and others on our forum!
Top Posts Within 30 Days
-
The other night I went out to Ron Bingham's to play a game of Saga at his place. Joining us were also J.D. and Malcolm. These are all ...
-
For those who have been waiting this release it's been a while coming but I finally got my review copy of the English language version ...
-
A little while back I think I posted that I had chosen to use Wargames Factory (WF) Ancient German Cavalry model to stand-in as mounted Stra...
-
I thought it would be interesting to review some of the Saga Swords for Hire units instead of one specific faction. These units can usual...
-
Tom came by tonight for some games of Saga ! In our first game we played "The Challenge". Tom's warband consisted of one un...







