This is a repost from the WWPD Site a few weeks back- posted here for history's sake.
WWPD has talked on both our podcast and our forum about SAGA lately. I present for your amusement Dirty Jon's Vikings for Gripping Beast's SAGA!
These are Gripping Beast plastic Viking and are a crazy good deal from The War Store. The shield transfers are by Little Big Man Studios - very easy to put on and I think they look absolutely great.
I love these figures! They are very customizable, but with that you get a fair amount of assembly time.
Steven and I are really keeping this to a 2nd tier game -- hence, we are going for table-top quality and using washes heavily.
I'm gonna beat Steven's horse-boys to death with these drunken Norsemen! No sleep 'til Hammersmith!
Discuss Jon's Vikings on Our Forum!
Top Posts Within 30 Days
-
-- by Mike. Anglo-Saxons seem to be a popular choice of factions for Saga. Why? Well, the colourful outfits and plenty of Warriors or Levi...
-
It's time to take another look at some more models from Gripping Beast . This time those great folks at Beast towers have provided some ...
-
by Eric Lauterbach Joe Moore and I wanted try out his new Byzantine Basileus Saga army which is all Hearthguard! We threw out some terra...
-
The recent Saga supplement Varjazi & Basileus contains an interesting little unit available to some of the factions.These Steppe Nomad...
-
Something different from Gripping Beast this month. that's right - they don't just make figures! Here are four buildings from their...