Following on from the last post about the 4ground carts, I now have three presentable baggage pieces for the Saga wargame. They were based and had beasts of burden added. Each base is 10cm by 5cm, the maximum allowed for "The Escort" mission in the main Saga rulebook.
Monday, August 26, 2013
On your Cart! - Part 2
by Mike Wood
Following on from the last post about the 4ground carts, I now have three presentable baggage pieces for the Saga wargame. They were based and had beasts of burden added. Each base is 10cm by 5cm, the maximum allowed for "The Escort" mission in the main Saga rulebook.
The Bases were textured then painted with brown Vallejo paint. Then static grass was added, grass clumps glued in and some fake water effect added to the ruts. I would like to revisit them as I can see some problems, but for now they seem at home on the game table.
Following on from the last post about the 4ground carts, I now have three presentable baggage pieces for the Saga wargame. They were based and had beasts of burden added. Each base is 10cm by 5cm, the maximum allowed for "The Escort" mission in the main Saga rulebook.
Labels:
Mike's articles,
modeling,
spotlight
Top Posts Within 30 Days
-
-- by Mike. Anglo-Saxons seem to be a popular choice of factions for Saga. Why? Well, the colourful outfits and plenty of Warriors or Levi...
-
It's time to take another look at some more models from Gripping Beast . This time those great folks at Beast towers have provided some ...
-
by Eric Lauterbach Joe Moore and I wanted try out his new Byzantine Basileus Saga army which is all Hearthguard! We threw out some terra...
-
Here are a couple of units for Saga that escaped the other reviews for various reasons. They were kindly supplied by Gripping Beast. Firs...
-
The recent Saga supplement Varjazi & Basileus contains an interesting little unit available to some of the factions.These Steppe Nomad...