WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD

Monday, December 17, 2012

Viking Wardrums ...

The war drums are sounding.  Warriors are gathering at the banks and launching towards glory.

     Being the Noob Commander and having an attention span of a 4 year old, it was only a matter of time before I launched my hobby efforts into the World of Saga.  I was able to get a game in at Fall In and won!  It was a simple yet crunchy and fun game.  The models look great and can be purchased from many product lines to make your forces fit.
    
     Steve and Dirty Jon assisted with my force launch by donating Vikings to the cause.  I am looking forward to clashing in the Feast of Crows !

     The first unit I am gonna concentrate on for this WIP is the Warlord.  The warlord is actually a Foundry Barbarian I picked up at Historicon 2012 for $1.00.  I decided I wanted my Warlord to stick out and "paint a picture" as well.  I purchased Norman Casualties SG01 and began to form a plan.
















     Keep your eyes to the horizon! This Warlord will be sailing soon and featured in upcoming WIPS!

Joe ... aka Mezz

 

Top Posts Within 30 Days

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...