WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Normans vs Vikings in Homeland (5 Points)

With my recently completed 4Ground Games buildings, I knew it was time to try the "Home Land" scenario. Jon bid 4 to defend, and came up defending. I knew this was going to be a very tough one with my Normans since they aren't exactly good with buildings, but I was ready to give it a go!
Steveaux's Normans
  • 8x Mounted Knights
  • 4x Mounted Knights
  • 4x Mounted Knights
  • 8x Crossbows
Jhön the Dirty's Vikings (4 points)
  • 4x Hirdmen
  • 4x Hirdmen
  • 8x Bondi
  • 12x Levy Bows



Flames of War board in the distance makes me goof

Steveaux prepares to lead his troops into battle

Crossbows' first outing!


Crossbows try to soften up the Levy archers, followed by an assault from the big Knight unit


But the Viking levies survive

Jon goes defensive

Steveaux tries a shooting heavy round, but the houses make it difficult


Jon moves out his battered levies and moves in the Warlord and some Hirdwomen


Steveaux is low on time.

The other Knights


But Jon runs out swinging and knocks out my Warlord with his warlord.  D'oh!  Some poor planning leave me just outside of 2" of any casualty-takers.  Oops!  Well played Jon.
This was a tough one, I had to basically wipe Jon out entirely in 6 turns.  Wasn't gonna happen, but it wasn't made any easier by some sloppy warlord placement!

Top Posts Within 30 Days

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...