WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD

Sunday, June 24, 2012

First Painted Vikings

This is a repost from the WWPD Site a few weeks back- posted here for history's sake.
WWPD has talked on both our podcast and our forum about SAGA lately.  I present for your amusement Dirty Jon's Vikings for Gripping Beast's SAGA!




These are Gripping Beast plastic Viking and are a crazy good deal from The War Store.  The shield transfers are by Little Big Man Studios - very easy to put on and I think they look absolutely great.



I love these figures! They are very customizable, but with that you get a fair amount of assembly time.
Steven and I are really keeping this to a 2nd tier game -- hence, we are going for table-top quality and using washes heavily.



I'm gonna beat Steven's horse-boys to death with these drunken Norsemen! No sleep 'til Hammersmith!

Discuss Jon's Vikings on Our Forum!

Top Posts Within 30 Days

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...