Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Be Merrie All
Source (and a good read): http://decktheholidays.blogspot.com/2010/11/ye-olde-world-tradition-of-medieval.html
Labels:
News
Top Posts Within 30 Days
-
The other night I went out to Ron Bingham's to play a game of Saga at his place. Joining us were also J.D. and Malcolm. These are all ...
-
For those who have been waiting this release it's been a while coming but I finally got my review copy of the English language version ...
-
A little while back I think I posted that I had chosen to use Wargames Factory (WF) Ancient German Cavalry model to stand-in as mounted Stra...
-
I thought it would be interesting to review some of the Saga Swords for Hire units instead of one specific faction. These units can usual...
-
I was happy to receive a group of Saga Crusader models from Gripping beast to review. These models go with the new " Crescent and Cross...
