Our first I-95 Fallin Saga Tournament was great success we had a lot of new players. Below are a some of the Battle stats that I was able to capture. Bill Wilcox was the winner of the tournament with Welsh and Vikings played (he was borrowing my armies I think I may have created a monster) Paul Georgian came in second with Normans. Thanks to all the guys for coming out. Special thanks to Tom Keegan and Steve MacLauchlan for loaning armies and teaching new guys.
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Top Posts Within 30 Days
-
-- by Mike. Anglo-Saxons seem to be a popular choice of factions for Saga. Why? Well, the colourful outfits and plenty of Warriors or Levi...
-
It's time to take another look at some more models from Gripping Beast . This time those great folks at Beast towers have provided some ...
-
by Eric Lauterbach Joe Moore and I wanted try out his new Byzantine Basileus Saga army which is all Hearthguard! We threw out some terra...
-
Here are a couple of units for Saga that escaped the other reviews for various reasons. They were kindly supplied by Gripping Beast. Firs...
-
The recent Saga supplement Varjazi & Basileus contains an interesting little unit available to some of the factions.These Steppe Nomad...
