Just a few pictures of the Godwinson Brothers set released by Gripping Beast. (link goes to Architects of War) Painted by Joe Moore, lead Sagamite.
Thursday, October 11, 2012
The Godwinson Brotherhood By Joe Moore
Just a few pictures of the Godwinson Brothers set released by Gripping Beast. (link goes to Architects of War) Painted by Joe Moore, lead Sagamite.
Labels:
Painting
Top Posts Within 30 Days
-
A little while back I think I posted that I had chosen to use Wargames Factory (WF) Ancient German Cavalry model to stand-in as mounted Stra...
-
by Mike Wood This week is a bit of a build-up to WWPD4Vets , ( 24 hours of Worldwide gaming experience) so instead of a normal article I w...
-
I was happy to receive a group of Saga Crusader models from Gripping beast to review. These models go with the new " Crescent and Cross...
-
The recent Saga supplement Varjazi & Basileus contains an interesting little unit available to some of the factions.These Steppe Nomad...
-
The free online dictionary defines Morale as " The state of the spirits of a person or group as exhibited by confidence, cheerfulne...





