Thursday, September 27, 2012
Saga Tournament at Huzzah Hobbies Dec 1!
Hi guys! Our pal Joe Moore is running a Saga tournament on December 1st at Huzzah Hobbies in Northern VA. The tournament will be 6 points, and you are allowed to use the special leaders available in the books. To sign up e-mail Joe Moore (joemoore78@aol.com) or call Chris at Huzzah. We hope to see you guys there!
Labels:
Tournament
Top Posts Within 30 Days
-
By Mike Wood Following up on a recent article about Saga on a Budget for 2 to 4 players , here is my look at how to get more factions with...
-
Some time back I put an article together about converting plastic Norman infantry to be crossbowmen. You can find that article here . Ha...
-
A little while back I think I posted that I had chosen to use Wargames Factory (WF) Ancient German Cavalry model to stand-in as mounted Stra...
-
After getting my first box of Gripping Beast's plastic Dark Age Warriors , here is my review of this product. Firstly, the box itself i...
-
As sunlight streamed over the hill, light glinted off the fast running but shallow river. The Dane Warlord surveyed the scene, knowing that...
