WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD

Monday, August 11, 2014

Saga "The Crescent & the Cross" items out NOW!

While this little Viking took a break in the sun, the guys at Gripping Beast certainly haven't slept.

I took a look at the Gripping Beast website last Thursday and saw that the new Saga releases would be on sale on Friday. So, as any good gamer would do while on holiday, I took the time out to order some of the new dice and a few bits I hadn't bought before.

When I arrived back yesterday, what did I find? Yep, the parcel with the four items I ordered.

Placed order at 12pm Friday - goods arrived next day. Hats off to 'the Beast' I say. I expected there would be far too many orders pouring in on the Friday to do justice to that many of them, especially my midday one!

An image from the new Crescent and Cross book. Copyright Gripping Beast.




Here's what I ordered.....

The new Saga dice sets for Christian and Islamic factions along with the Saga measuring sticks and some MDF fatigue tokens.

And yes, they all look really good up close! Looking forward to trying them all out....





Enjoy your summer holidays!

--Mike.


 

Top Posts Within 30 Days

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...