WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD
WWPD

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Viking Riot Grrrls

As you guys may have figured out, I like the Ladies. I figure that if you HAVE to look at something for hours, it might as well be an attractive woman!

I had to order a few things for Arnhem from The War Store. To fill out the order, I grabbed some Foundry metal miniatures for SAGA. I love my Vikings so far, but I wanted to check out something I didn't have to assemble. When I saw that they had the same ladies Joe Moore has, I grabbed the VIK054 Valkyries, Daughters of Freya and VIK55 Valkyries, War Maidens of Odin blisters. I started with the ones that are actually clothed.








I didn't spend a ton of time on these because I wanted to spring them as a surprise on Steven today when we play a game at Luke's. Sneaky! I need to do something more with the shields.

These are COMPLETELY non-historical, and I don't care -- they look cool. So, please - don't "Well, actually..." me on these (Eric! Mike!) =)


UPDATE: The Grrls all complete with shield decals.

Top Posts Within 30 Days

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...